- Your Privacy and Online Security are important to us. This Web site is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. All information you submit is encrypted and secured by a up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption, the same level the US Department of Defense uses for communications involving secret classified data. This ensures no one can intercept the transmission of your personal data when in transit to us.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- your IP address.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- Grove Mortgage LLC may periodically send you complimentary materials including newsletters, commercial offers, instruction videos or other information if you choose to provide us and email address.
- As a result of submitting your telephone number and your request to receive more information on our mortgage products , you will receive a call from us. We may contact you directly by phone and/or email as a result of your request, even if the number you supplied is on the National Do Not Call registry. If you wish to not receive any call please call us at 210-656-1134 and Grove Mortgage will put you on our internal "Do not Call List".
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Mortgage Loan E-Sign Disclosure
The following disclosure is required by the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN Act).
Please read this E-SIGN Disclosure carefully and keep a copy for your records.
Electronic Delivery of Disclosures and Notices
By providing your email address(es), you are consenting to receive disclosures related to your current mortgage loan
transaction electronically. Electronic delivery of disclosures, notices, authorizations, acknowledgements and other
documents will be administered through the DocuSign system. If you do not consent; we will mail these documents to you.
By consenting to electronic delivery of mortgage disclosures, you agree to provide us with your current email address and
update us as to any changes in such information by contacting us by phone at 210-656-1134or by email at
Requesting Paper Copies
Even after consent, you have the right to receive a paper copy of the disclosures related to your current mortgage
transaction. If you would like to receive a paper copy at no charge, please contact us at the number or email address
listed under contact information. Please include your name and mailing address and be sure to state that you are requesting a
copy of the disclosures related to your current mortgage transaction.
Withdrawal of Consent
If after consenting, you wish to withdrawal your consent prior to loan consummation, you can do so by contacting us by phone at 210-656-1134 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your account information electronically, or to terminate
or change the terms and conditions on which we provide account information electronically. We will provide you with notice of any
such termination or change as required by law.
Grove Mortgage LLC
11405 Forest Shower
San Antonio, Texas 78233
Grove Mortgage is not endorsed or sponsored by the Department of Veterans Affairs or any government agency.
Your Privacy and Online Security are important to us. This Web site is secured with Premium EV SSL. Transactions are protected with SHA2 & 2048-bit SSL Encryption.